AOSP 8.1 Rom for Xiaomi redmi Note 5 Pro finally here we are going to share it with you. The ROM is alpha but at-least all feature are Working fine. You can use this AOSP 8.1 as a daily ROM or just for test. the ROM is Not a Flashable ROM it’s a system.img which is flashable with the fastboot mod which means You need to unlock your device to install it. if your Phone is Not yet unlocked then unlock bootloader. then follow instructions.
- This AOSP 8.1 ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it cause boot loop,
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your Note 5 Pro. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
What’s working :
- Selinux Permissive
- all other features
- 1) The screen doesn’t wake up using power button after devices sleep.
Solution: Turn off ‘Jump to Camera’ from gestures settings.
2) Lowest brightness setting is not low enough.
3) No voice in-call [build.prop audio fluence-false]
- AOSP 8.1 whyred-
- a) system.img for A-only ARM64 devices with GApps and SU:
b) system.img for A-only ARM64 devices vanilla:
- MIUI Oreo Here
How to Install AOSP 8.1 Rom for Xiaomi redmi Note 5 Pro
Step 1. first of all Download Miui ROM from above and Flash it with MI flash then unlock bootloader of Your Phone
Step 2. Now Move Downloaded system.img file to adb folder and rename it system.img
Step 3. Now reboot phone to bootloader and connect to pc with usb
type below code
fastboot flash system system.img
Step 4. Disconnect Phone bootup and Check about Phone Section
[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]