Advan i5C Lite Stock Firmware
If you own Advan smartphone and you are looking for Advan i5C Lite Stock Firmware File flash to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to download and install the official Advan i5C Lite Stock Rom on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Nomu S10 Pro Flash File for all models device below. Download the Advan i5C Lite stock ROM file to fix your device.
How to flash ADVAN Firmware Pac File using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step.
- Download Stock Rom (pac) for your Android Device.
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files: Upgrade Tool
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. Spreadtrum Tool
- Once the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switched off).
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac).
- Once you have successfully added the Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process, your device will restart automatically. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool. Once your Android Device is successfully restarted, Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware.
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- Night Light
- Touch/display performance improvements
- Seamless A/B system updates
- Daydream VR
- Circular app icons support
- Keyboard image insertion
- Fingerprint sensor gesture support
- Manual storage manager Intent for apps
- Improved VR thread scheduling
- Enhanced wallpaper metadata
- Fingerprint swipe
- Developer features
- APIs for app shortcuts
- Multi-endpoint call support
- Support for various MNO requirements
- PCDMA voice privacy property
- Source type support for Visual Voicemail
- Carrier configuration options for managing video telephony
- A storage manager, which allows developers to identify apps and files that are using device storage.