If you own a Vivo V7 smartphone and you are looking for Vivo V7 stock Rom to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official stock ROM on your Vivo V7 device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Vivo V7 Stock Firmware for your device below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
How To Flash Vivo Stock Rom Using SP Flash Tool:
- Flashing Via QcomDloader:
- Download Firmware and extract
- Instal USB Driver
- Open QcomDloader.exe
- Click Gears icon and insert firmware
- Then, click gear icon 2, and setting ‘Main Page QcomDloader’ Tab Download Mode choice Upgrade
- Tab Download Settings choice tick Validate Download ROM
- Click Play from QcomDloader then wait for the procces. (Removed Passed) that means done
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.0 Features
- Multi Window support,
- App Shortcuts,
- Restart setting to power menu,
- Image Keyboard support,
- Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice.
- 100 Emoji added
- Quick Rely via Notification prioritization
- GIF Support Notification Redesigned panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb,
- Data Saver per App,
- New Settings Panel Redesigned,
- seamless updates and New Emoji Support.