Good News for all Elephone S7 users. Now you can now install this TWRP Recovery to your Elephone S7 (3G) running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow or Android 7.0 Nougat. Today we will be guiding you on How to Install the TWRP Recovery For Elephone S7 and then Root your device.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface which allows its users to install third-party firmware and backup their current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For Elephone S7 is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the Recovery For your Elephone S7.
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Install Recovery For Elephone S7
- Download the Twrp Recovery From the below link,
Download ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
- Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device the to PC Via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should into Fastboot Mode
- The recovery you downloaded (Rename to it to recovery) then move to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal Mode
Vola you have successfully flash the latest recovery on your device so next thing to do is to root Elephone S7 if it is not rooted.
How To Root Elephone S7
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode with the below command
- ADB reboot recovery
- You are advised to create a nandroid backup now
- Do a factory reset,
- Flash the Latest SuperSu.zip,
- Voila, you are now rooted.
Please do comment after flashing the recovery this motivates us to do more.