Special thanks to pappschlump for making this ROM work for Xiaomi MI MIX. This work is smooth, great and can be used for daily drive, download flash and enjoy this enjoy this wonderful Lineage 14.1 ROM For Xiaomi Mi MIX.
Changes included in lineage-14.1-20170607-nightly-lithium
Fixed NPE in canAddMoreManagedProfiles
Gallery2: support GIF animation
ANDROID: mnt: remount should propagate to slaves of slaves
ANDROID: fs: Export vfs_rmdir2
ANDROID: fs: Export free_fs_struct and set_fs_pwd
QS: Remove listeners only if added
sensitive_pn: Add sensitive phone numbers for the Czech Republic
Jelly: Add HTTP auth login support
sensitive_pn: Add more numbers from the Netherlands
lithium: Set MIUI 7.4.14 dev firmware as the minimal requirement
USB: cypress_m8: add endpoint sanity check
drivers: video: Add bounds checking in fb_cmap_to_user
pipe: limit the per-user amount of pages allocated in pipes
net: ping: check the minimum size on ICMP header length
ipv4: Don’t do expensive useless work during inetdev destroy.
net: add length argument to skb_copy_and_csum_datagram_iovec
msm8996-common: Move OIS library to Gemini
Increase the size of the tiles when decoding images
Revert “FFmpegExtractor: Don’t use our extractor when we agree with StageFright”
ffmpeg-extractor: StageFright supports Opus files
lithium: Update to blobs from 7.0 release
lithium: audio: Update to N
SystemUI: Remove trailing whitespace on high_accuracy_description
VoicemailSettingsActivity: Fix some NPEs
StorageManager: Improve exception handling
fix check_blacklist function to work on wiped /system partition
AudioFX: Sign with platform key
ALSO, CHECK Download Xiaomi Mi Mix Stock ROM
- This Android 7.1.1 ROM is meant for only Xiaomi Mi MIX
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed to install this ROM on your phone.
- We will be using Twrp 184.108.40.206 Recovery For Xiaomi Mi MIX for flashing this ROM.
- This ROM will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
- Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of Cyanogenmod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new fork of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However, Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Follow our guide below to download the Rom and install it yourself.
Flash Lineage 14.1 ROM For Xiaomi Mi MIX
- Download the Lineage OS 14.1 to your computer or device.
- Connect and mount your device USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 7.1.1 ROM zip file and Google Apps.zip files to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now boot into the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
- Now, this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your Dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe Dalvik cache”.
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 7.1.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- Google Apps: Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file as well and install it on your phone.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
Your Tecno M6 will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot up on your first time. So, please wait. Your Lenovo K4 should now have Miui 8 latest build installed on It! Go to Settings & About phone to verify.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.