Root Blackview R6 via Twrp Recovery now available. All Blackview A6 users can now root their device within a minute following the guide in this post.
Blackview A65 is a 5.5-inch touch display smartphone which runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow from the box and it features 3GRAM and 32G Internal Storage. it is powered by ARM Cortex-A53, 1500 MHz, Cores: 4 MediaTek MT6737T chipset.We are going to guide you on how to Install TWRP Recovery and root Blackview R6 via SuperSU. I believe many using this device have googled on how to root without getting any good result worry not this ported TWRP 3.0.2 recovery for Blackview R6 which will help you root your device in a minute and give you the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you can root your Blackview R6
Feature Of The TWRP Recovery
- Unlock the bootloader of your Device Follow this Guide
VComm Drivers Window 7 Go Here
VComm Drivers Window 8/10 Go Here
Sp Flash Tool Download
Download SuperSU.zip here then save it in your phone memory, not SD card
How To Install Recovery On Blackview R6
How To Root Blackview R6
- Boot to recovery mode (power off your device then Hold power button and Volume Key same for five Sec.)
- In the TWRP mode, it may ask you to swipe to allow modification of System partition, tap Read Only.
- If it offer to root the phone, select No
- Click install on your recovery then navigate to the storage you have your SuperSu.zip select it to root your device
- After Flashing navigate back and reboot