Device: Huawei P9
Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
Build Number: EVA-L19C10B380
Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017
Status: Official (beta)
Release Date: 1.04.2017
Type: Full firmware image/OTA
File Name: update.zip
Cust File Name: update_full_hw_ru.zip
This method requires your phone to have a custom recovery like TWRP installed which, in turn, needs an unlocked bootloader. When you’re all set just follow these steps to install the new update:
How to Update Your Huawei P9 [EVA-L19] To Nougat 7.0 B380 Firmware
- Download both the “update.zip” and “update_full_hw_spcseas.zip” from the links provided below and copy the files to your phone without extracting.
- Turn your Huawei P9 off and reboot into recovery mode.
- Before proceeding, take a full backup of all the partitions from the backup menu.
- Next, return to the main recovery screen, click Install and first select the “update.zip” package.
- After installing the update file now select the install “update_full_hw_spcseas.zip” the same way, wait for it to update your phone.
- After the update now returns to the main Recovery screen and reboot your device normally.
Your Huawei P9 will boot now the boot might take about 5 minutes to boot at first boot so be patient.
Congrats your Huawei P9 EVA-L19 should now have Android 7.0 B380 Beta installed! Go to Settings and About phone to verify.