Ooredoo Stock Firmware
If you own Ooredoo smartphone and you are looking for Ooredoo Stock Rom File flash to fix your bricked phone, then you are in the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to download and install the official Ooredoo Stock Rom on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Ooredoo Rom for all models device below. Download the Ooredoo Firmware file to fix your device.
How To Flash SunUp Stock Firmware Using SPD Upgrade Tool
- To get started, first download the stock firmware file from the link above. Once you are done, extract the file to get the SPD Upgrade Tool, IMEI tool, USB driver, and the Stock firmware file.
- Now install the USB driver on your computer. Once you are done, launch the SPD Upgrade Flash Tool by clicking on the “ResearchDownload.exe” file.
- Once the SpreadTrum upgrade tool is launched, click on “Load Pocket” as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now choose the firmware file and click on “Open” as shown below.
- Once the firmware file is loaded into the tool, connect your Android device to the computer using the original USB data cable. Next, click on the “Start Downloading” button to begin the flashing process.
- During the stock firmware flashing process, your SunUp device will reboot for several times. Please So don’t panic.
- Once the flashing process is done, you will see the “Previous Passed” message in green color as shown in the screenshot below.
Volia. You have successfully flashed stock firmware on your SunUp Android device. Now using the IMEI tool provided in the stock firmware file and flash the original IMEI of your device. Once done, unplug your SunUp device from the computer and enjoy the native Android experience again.
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
Ooredoo Stock Firmware All Model
Ooredoo Smart 10 Stock Firmware
Android Version 5.1
Ooredoo MX401 Stock Firmware
Android Version 5.1