Huawei P8 Lite (2017) on Vodafone Europe carrier network, good news for you guys B140 Nougat 7.0 firmware is now available for download. This update comes with January’s security patches as well as some additional bug-fixes for the native Email app.
This firmware is only recommended for Vodafone based devices that are already running a C02 firmware onboard.
Device: Huawei P8 Lite (2017)
Android: v7.0 Nougat
Build Number: PRA-LX1C02B140
Security Patch Level: January 1, 2017
Status: Official (beta)
Type: Full firmware package
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have a backup of all your important files.
How to Update Huawei P8 Lite (PRA-LX1) to Nougat 7.0 Firmware B140 [Europe]
- Download the B140 update.zip package and extract it on your computer.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card or the internal memory of your phone.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the newly created dload folder on your device.
- Now open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- In the menu, go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > “Ok”
- Now download the patch file from the link mentioned above and extract it.
- Replace the previous UPDATE.APP package in your phone’s dload folder with the UPDATE.APP package you obtain from extracting the patch file.
- Now install the patch file, in the same way, using the dialer method (step 4 – 5).
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]