|Huawei Mate 9|
The full changelog in different languages is available in XML here. Its summary is:
- Added x10 zoom
- Optimized display of home screen drawer
- Decreased CPU load for multi-core processes
- Latest Google security patches
This firmware can be installed on the Middle Eastern (or some African) devices that are running a firmware based on C185 build number.
Device: Huawei Mate 9
Android: v7.0 Nougat
Build Number: MHA-L09C185B156
Security Patch Level: January 2017
Release Date: 8.01.2017
Region: Middle East
Type: Full firmware package
File Name: update.zip.
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction correctly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have a backup of all your important data.
How to Update Huawei Mate 9 (MHA-L09) to Official B156 Nougat 7.0 [ security patch level of January 1.]
- Download the Mate 9 Android 7.0 Nougat B156 update and extract it on your computer.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable and create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the dload folder you set up in the previous step.
- Take a full backup using official backup app provided by Huawei.
- Open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
In the Project menu, go to software upgrade > SD Card Upgrade and confirm the installation.