|Huawei Honor 6X|
- It is recommended that your install this beta using a custom recovery like TWRP to ensure that you don’t encounter any errors.
Device: Huawei Honor 6X
Android: v7.0 Nougat
Build Number: BLN-L21C432B342
Security Patch Level: January 1, 2017
Release Date: 6.02.2017
Status: Official (beta)
How to Update Huawei Honor 6X (BLN-L21) to B342 Nougat 7.0 [Europe].
- Download the Huawei Honor 6X to B342 Nougat 7.0 update.zip and patch packages from the above-mentioned links and copy them to your phone.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into the custom recovery.
- Take a full backup of all the partitions before proceeding – make sure it is stored in the external microSD card.
- Perform a factory reset from the Wipe utility.
- Now go to Install, locate the update.zip package and flash it.
- After the installation completes, install the patch “update_data_full_BLN-L21_hw_eu.zip” in the same way.
- Finally, return to the main screen and reboot your phone into the new system.
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud)