If you are looking to install the latest Android 7.0 Nougat 32.3.A.0.372 update on your Xperia Z5 Dual You Can Find Out How to Apply it Right Now Via This Easy Tutorial.
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have a backup of all your important files.
How to Update Sony XPERIA Z5 Dual E6633 to Android 7.0 – Firmware 32.3.A.0.372
- First of all, check your firmware version (if you already have the newest one, you do not need this tutorial).
- Download and install latest Xperia Flashtool
- Also, Download the Lastest the Song Xperia Z5 Dual E6633 Android 7.0.
- Paste the FTP file downloaded in step c) to folder „Firmware“ included in the XPERIA Flashtool
- Open the XPERIA Flashtool, click on flash and choose downloaded firmware, then click ok. Important – if you do not want to delete any data of your phone, just uncheck flashing userdata.sin file. All data will remain on your phone, but sometimes it can cause additional troubles. So it is better (and I recommend that) to do the backup of your personal data than proceed with clean installation and then restore your personal information.
- Turn off your phone and when Flashtool shows pop up window, connect phone to PC with holding volume down button
- After few minutes all is done, and your phone gets the new firmware.