Gionee Elife E8 was launched in June 2015. A 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 490 pixels per inch. Rs. Which is powered by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795 processor, 3GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, 24-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel for selfies Gionee Elife E8 runs Android 5.1.
Many using this Gionee E8 have Google finding a way on to root your device without getting any good result worry not we have a method for you to root your device via Twrp 3.0.2 recovery for Gionee Elite E8. it will give you the freedom you need to explore your E8 the way you like it. The tutorial below will guide you on how to install TWRP recovery on your Gionee Elite 8 and root it without any problem.
Feature Of The TWRP Recovery
1. NVRAM backup
2. boot.img backup
3. Recovery.img backup
4. Uboot backup
5. Emmc repair
6. Recovery.img and boot.img install/flash
7.more features now working.
8.Most features are working
9. TWRP features working correctly…
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery.
Things You Need
- Unlock the bootloader of your Device Follow this Guide
- VComm Drivers Window 7 Go Here
- VComm Drivers Window 8/10 Go Here
- Sp Flash Tool Download
- Download SuperSU.zip here then save it in your phone memory, not SD card
How To Flash Gionee Elite E8 Recovery
1. Connect your device to your PC
2. Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
3. Discount and put your Phone off
4. The Twrp Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
5. Launch your Sp Flash Tools
6. Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
7. Navigate and select the scatter-MT6795 file in the unzip Twrp folder
8. Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
9. In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
11. Click Download
12.After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
13. A progress bar should start running
14.Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
Vola you have successfully flash recovery on your Gionee Elite E8 next thing to do is to root Gionee Elite E8, please use the SuperSu provided in this post other versions of SuperSu may not work for you.
How To Root Gionee Elite E8
Immediately after flashing your recovery
- Boot to recovery mode (power off your device then Hold power button and Volume Key same for five Sec.)
- In the TWRP mode, it may ask you to swipe to allow modification of System partition, tap Read Only.
- If it offer to root the phone, select No
- Click install on your recovery then navigate to the storage you have your SuperSu.zip select it to root your device
- After Flashing navigate back and reboot
Congratulation your are rooted
Now Enjoy Your Rooted Device
Are You lost? Ask your Questions.
Share Post to your Friends
[Total: 1 Average: 1/5]