Huawei Honor 6X is a 5.5-inch device, a display is Full HD. The Camera is 12 MP dual (Leica), The battery has a humongous capacity of 3,340 mAh like all Huawei phones that give us an edge with batteries. It powered by Kirin 655 2.1 GHz Octa-core processor.
This Twrp Recovery for Huawei Honor 6X is working fully and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing supersu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it.
Flash this awesome recovery to your Huawei Honor 6X to change the boring Clockworkmod recovery from your device.
Check Stock Rom For Oppo F1s
Feature Of The TWRP Recovery
1. NVRAM backup
2. boot.img backup
3. Recovery.img backup
4. Uboot backup
5. Emmc repair
6. Recovery.img and boot.img install/flash
7.more features now working.
8.Most features are working…
9. TWRP features working correctly….
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery
How Flash the Recovery the On Your Huawei Honor 6X
- Download Huawei Honor 6X (berlin) TWRP recovery from the link below.
- After downloading the recovery copy it to the desktop of your computer.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC, follow this link.
- Enable USB debugging on your device:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Go to About phone and tap seven times on Build number, this will enable Developer options.
- Now go back to Settings and you’ll see Developer options there, open it.
- Tick the USB Debugging checkbox.
- Open the folder where you saved TWRP Recovery .img file in Step 1 above.
- Now open a command window inside that folder. To do that, “Shift + Right click”on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
- Connect your device to the PC. And type the following into the command window we opened in Step 5 above to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
- adb reboot bootloader
- If you get a permission dialogue on your device to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, issue the following command into command window to flash the TWRP recovery .img file:
- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- Here modify twrp.img with the name of your TWRP recovery .img file, OR change your TWRP recovery filename to twrp.img and use the command above.
- Once TWRP is successfully flashed on your device, issue the following command to reboot:
- fastboot reboot.
You can root your the Honor 6X with SuperSu via recovery.
Subscribe to our mail list to get update
SHARING THIS POST WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT HELP US MORE
Please do comment after flashing the recovery that motivates us to do more and let ours know the recovery is working
Tag- Huawei Honor 6X, Honor 6X recovery, Honor 6X Twrp recovery, Honor 6X, Honor 6X Price,
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]