Below are the four simple and best ways to get your deleted files back on your Android. Some of the methods need your phone to be rooted while some don’t. So Read
The 4 Ways To Recover Deleted Files From Your Android
Method 1: Using Wondershare Dr.Fone
Wondershare Dr. Fone is a Computer software which allows you to connect your phone to it and recover your deleted photos and videos.
- Download the app and Install it on your computer then connect your device to your computer using USB cable.
- Wondershare will ask you to enable USB debugging on your device if you have not.
- After the above has been done, you will see your device connected to Wondershare on your computer.
- Now you are to select the type of data you will like to recover.
- After the selection, the software will not perform a scan on your device wait until the result display.
- Select the files you want to recover and click on “Recover.”
- First of all, you need to download the Mobikin Doctor software on your computer.
- You need to enable the USB Debugging on your Android device after you enabled connect it to your computer via USB cable, you will see the screen like below.
- Now if you have a rooted Android device, then you need to grant it a permission simply grant the superuser request and ‘Allow’ the Kingroot.
- Now in the next step, you need to select the ‘Photos’ where you can see all the deleted files with an option to recover.
- If you want to recover videos/audio, you can select videos and audio option to recover the files.
- Undelete files on your computer
- Recover deleted emails
- Securely delete files you want to erase forever
- Restore unsaved Word documents
- Launch the application and connect your Android device to your computer via USB cable.
- Now you will have to select the file format that you want to recover from your Android device. We recommend you to select all files as it will recover every deleted file of your Android.
- Now you will have to select your external drive that belongs to your mobile and proceeds by clicking ok.
- Now, this tool will scan out all the deleted files, and you can choose the file and recover them very easily on your computer.
- First of all in your rooted Android, download and install the app DiskDigger undelete (root). Now launch the app and grant the superuser access to this app.
- Now you will have to select the partition in which you want to recover files.
- Now the deleted files of that drive will get displayed to you, mark out the files that you want to recover in your Android and click on recover button.