Are using XPERIA Z5 if yes good news there is an update for you flash the Nougat 7.0 update has been rolled out to Xperia XZ, Xperia X, and the Xperia X Performance. It now time for Xperia Z5 to enjoy the update too.
- Multi-window Nougat mode
- Doze enhancements
- Google Now integration with the Xperia Home launcher
- The Nougat Firmware has built number as 32.3.A.0.372 head to your Xperia Z5 or Z5 Premium settings to see if you can find the update you can also use the follow guide below to download and install the update to your Xperia Device.
•This Firmware is meant for Sony XPERIA Z5 E6653 and shouldn’t flash on any other Variant.
How to Update Sony XPERIA Z5 E6653 To Android 7.0 Nougat 32.3.A.0.372
- Download the Xperia Z5 E6653 Firmware.
- Secondly, download FlashTool.
- Extract the Zip Nougat Xperia Z5 E6653 Firmware
- Unzip the FlashTool to the desktop of your computer.
- Copy and past the ftf file to from the Z5 Firmware to a folder having a name as “Firmware” in the XPERIA Flashtool.
- Now Launch the XPERIA Flashtool then click on flash choose Firmware Folder you copied the ftf file to.
- If you want to keep the data of your device uncheck the userdata.sin file option in Flashtool before flashing. It may cause troubles which you can’t explain. So it is recommended do a clean installation of the firmware.
- Switch your device off
- Click the Flash button on the Xperia FlashTool when it bring a pop-up window.
- Then connect your Xperia Z5 to computer holding volume down button.
- Hold the button while the flashing process taking when it done your Xperia Z5 should now has the Android Nougat installed in it.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]