Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0 is now available for Huawei Nova CAN-L11 C432Bxxx firmware the firmware came with great improvement this Huawei Nova Nougat firmware can be installed without unlocking bootloader. The system is really perfect we recommend it for daily use.
•This tutorial is only for Update Huawei Nova CAN-L11 to Android 7.0 Nougat firmware B320 .please do not try on any other Huawei Variants.
How to Update Huawei Nova CAN-L11 to Android 7.0 Nougat firmware B320.
- First of all, check your firmware version (if you already have the latest one, you do not need this tutorial).
- Make backup of all your personal data and charge a battery in your phone to 100% (optional)
- Download Android 7.0 Marshmallow CUSTC432 B3200 for Huawei Nova update
- Unzip the downloaded file and copy the UPDATE.APP file from the zip to the dload folder on your microSD card.
- Now switch off your device wait for some than power it with holding all three buttons on the right side together (release them when you see Huawei logo) and wait until the uninstallation finish, it will take some few minutes.
- Now you are to remove the UPDATE.APP file from microSD card and put update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_eu.zip in the same place and rename it to update.zip
- Turn off your phone and than power it with holding all three buttons on right side together (release them when you see Huawei logo)
- You have latest Android 7.0 Nougat
- if steps 6 and 7 doesn’t work, than extract update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_eu.zip and put only UPDATE.APP file to dload folder
- repeat step number 7.
Share the post with friends.
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]