As Today Samsung Currently Pushing December G928IDVU3BPL2 Update to the Galaxy S6 edge+ – SM-G928I on its network ( Australian ) that includes a security update, as well as now displaying which security patch your phone has and bug fixes. It is recommended you keep your device updated to the latest software so that you don’t experience any flaws or drops in reliability.
G928IDVU3BPL2 is based on the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ – SM-G928I.
The Update brings the following changes:
- The security of your device has been improved.
- Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
Model: Galaxy S6 edge+
Version: Android 6.0.1
Build date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 10:10:10 +0000
Security Patch Level 2016-12-01
Product code XSA
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction correctly.
Follow Our Guide Below to Download the Update and Install it Yourself.
How To The Marshmallow 6.0.1 December DVU3BPL2 Update On Galaxy S6 edge+ – SM-G928I
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.11.1
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v.3.11.1
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.