If you aren’t pleased with Your Old Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Firmware , then you must install the latest November G610FXXU1APK1 Update [Enhanced Features/Security Patch ]on your flagship Now.
As Today Samsung Currently Pushing November G610FXXU1APK1 Update to the Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F on its network (India) that includes a security update, as well as now displaying which security patch your phone has and bug fixes. It is recommended you keep your device updated to the latest software so that you don’t experience any flaws or drops in reliability.
G610FXXU1APK1 is based on the latest Marshmallow 6.0.1 for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F.
The Update brings the following changes:
•The security of your device has been improved.
•Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
•New and / or enhanced features.
•Further improvements to performance.
|Build date||Tue, 22 Nov 2016 08:03:35 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2016-11-01|
How To Flash the Marshmallow 6.0.1 November XXU1APK1 On Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F
- Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Marshmallow 6.0.1 G610FXXU1APK1 Firmware .
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.11.1
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v.3.11.1
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.