Infinix Hot 3 LTE X553 Stock Rom
This page contains the Infinix Hot 3 LTE X553 Stock Rom files that will allow you to restore your Walton Walpad 10B device back to its original factory state. You can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own a Infinix Hot 3 LTE X553 smartphone and you are looking for Infinix Hot 3 LTE X553 Stock Rom Firmware 10B Stock Rom to fix your bricked phone, then you are on the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official Infinix Hot 3 LTE X553 Stock Rom on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Infinix Hot 3 LTE X553 Stock Rom below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
INFINIX HOT 3 X554 LTE Spec.
Device type: Smartphone
Model: Infinix Hot 3 X553
Announced: March 2016
Status: Available March 2016
Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Size: 5.5-inch 720p display,
Colours: White, Gold, Gray
Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity and Ambient light
Touch Screen: Multi touch
GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
SIM Type: Micro SIM (Dual SIM, Dual standby)
Software and OS
OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with XUI
User interface: XUI
Java support: No
Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 415
Graphics Processor: Mali400-MP2
RAM: 2 GB
Internal Storage: 16 GB
External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
Rear: 8 MP, 3840 x 2160 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Video recording: Yes
Front-facing: 2 MP with soft flash
Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
FM Radio: Yes
WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
USB: microUSB v2.0, OTG
Battery: 3,000 mAh
How To Flash Infinix Hot 3 LTE X553 Stock Rom
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
SOME POPULAR POST
Top 20 Amazing websites you Never Knew Existed
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device.
Infinix Hot 3 X554 Stock Rom