This page contains the Elephone P6I Stock Rom files that will allow you to restore your ELephone P6I device back to its original factory state. You can also use the file to upgrade your phone to the latest version. You will find these below files useful if you have used the flashed custom builds on your device, brick your device, tweak your device and wish to return that device to its factory state.
If you own an Elephone P6I smartphone and you are looking for Elephone P6S Stock Rom to fix your bricked phone, then you are on the right article/post. We are going to guide on how to install the official Elephone P6I Stock Rom on your device. This guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Elephone P6I Stock Rom below. Download the stock ROM file to fix your device.
Dimensions: 89 x 169 x 9 mm
Weight: 229 g
SoC: MediaTek MT6592
CPU: ARM Cortex-A7, 1700 MHz, Cores: 8
GPU: ARM Mali-450 MP4, 700 MHz, Cores: 4
RAM: 2 GB
Storage: 16 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC
Display: 6.3 in, IPS, 720 x 1280 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 4200 mAh, Li-Ion
OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Camera: 3840 x 2160 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Mini-SIM, Micro-SIM
Wi-Fi: a, b, g, n, Dual band
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
How To Flash Elephone P6S Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download & extract the Stock ROM (Firmware) on your computer.
- Install the USB Drivers (skip this step if drivers are already installed).
- Launch the SP Flash Tool
- Click on Download.
- Select the Scatter-loading.
- Select the Scatter File from the Stock ROM (Firmware) you have downloaded.
- Select Format and click Start.
- Connect device >> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only.
- Patiently wait for the device to be formatted.
- After format,
- Select Download and click Start.
- Connect device & Patiently wait for the process to complete.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Downgrade and Upgrade your phone
- Fix Bugs or Unroot your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- You can solve software problem by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your warranty Back.
SOME POPULAR POST
Top 20 Amazing websites you Never Knew Existed
The Top 10 Backup Apps For Android!!
How Best To Backup Your Android App And Data with Titanium Backup
How To Backup And Restore ROM With Recovery
This site will not take responsibility if any damage that may happen to your device.