Doogee X7 Pro is a great smartphone released by Doogge that runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow from the box. The Doogee X7 Pro comes with premium features such as Fingerprint Senor and the Amazing Battery Life, it is powered by ARM Cortex-A53, 1300 MHz, Cores: 4, Mediatek MT6737M chipset and it bag 16GB internal storage, with 2GB RAM,
I believe many using this device have google on how to root their X7 Pro without getting any good result worry not we have ported Twrp 3.0.2 recovery for Doogee X7 Pro which will help you root your device in a minute and give you the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. The tutorial below will guide you on how to install TWRP recovery on your Doogee X7 Pro and root it.
Feature Of The TWRP Recovery
1. NVRAM backup
2. boot.img backup
3. Recovery.img backup
4. Uboot backup
5. Emmc repair
6. Recovery.img and boot.img install/flash
7.more features now working.
8.Most features are working
9. TWRP features working correctly...
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery
Things You Need
- Twrp Recovery For Doogee X7 Pro Download
- VComm Drivers Window 7 Go Here
- VComm Drivers Window 8/10 Go Here
- Sp Flash Tool Download
- Download SuperSU.zip here then save it in your phone memory, not SD card
How To Install Recovery on Doogee X7 Pro
1. Connect your device to your PC
2. Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
3. Discount and put your Phone off
3. The Twrp Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
4. Launch your Sp Flash Tools
5. Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
6. Navigate and select the scatter file in the unzip Twrp folder
7. Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
8. In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
9. Click Download
10.After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
12. A progress bar should start running
13.Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
Vola you have successfully flash recovery on your X7 Pro next thing to do is to root your device, please use the SuperSu provided in this post other versions of SuperSu may not work for you.
How To Root Doogee X7 Pro
Immediately after flashing your recovery
- Boot to recovery mode (power off your device then Hold power button and Volume Key same for five Sec.)
- In the TWRP mode, it may ask you to swipe to allow modification of System partition, tap Read Only.
- If it offer to root the phone, select No
- Click install on your recovery then navigate to the storage you have your SuperSu.zip select it to root your device
- After Flashing navigate back and reboot
Congratulation your are rooted
Now Enjoy Your Rooted Device
Are You lost? Ask your Questions.
Share Post to your Friends