flash and enjoy it awesomeness great Rom with improved battery backup.
Thing To Know
- This Android is meant for only Infinix Hot 4 X557. Please do not try on any other One device.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this Rom on your phone Twrp Recovery.
- We will be using Twrp Recovery for flashing this Rom
- This Rom will wipe out all your data. Make sure you backup all your data in your phone before proceeding.
site or the developers are not responsible, if you damage or brick
your device.Do it on your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Follow our guide below to download the Rom and install it yourself.
How to Flash The Cyanogenmod 13 Rom On Infinix Hot 4 X557
Download the Cyanogenmod 13 Rom and to your computer or device.
- Connect and mount your device USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file and Google
Apps.zip files to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD
card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now boot in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by
selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select
everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition” .
- Now this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of
your dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any
other errors. From Philz recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys,
navigate to the Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD
card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on
the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.After
the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and
reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery
might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.
Your Infinix Hot 4 X557 should now have Cyanogenmod 13 Rom 6.0.1 Marshmallow
installed on It! Go to Settings & About phone to verify.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
First boot takes about 5 to10 minutes so go grab a drink and wait for ROM to bootup
1. If I install this rom , will I losing my photo, music, video?
Not at all, but make a backup of your phone it is possible that something might go wrong.
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP
Current Stable Version: V1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-09-12
Infinix Hot 4 Users
Sir syed Ahmed Ali Shah