This tutorial will help you to root Sky Vega LTE A810S
50% of battery,
USB Debugging Enable
And your you to follow the step
Firstly, you have to install driver for SKY devices. You can use links above or let your windows install automatically. if you have install the driver successfully next will rooting of your phone.
To root your A810S, follow these steps:
- Enable Unknown sources in setting/system/security.
- Enable USB debugging in setting/system/developer.
- Turn off your phone then enter Fast boot mode by holding Volume+ Volume- and Power buttons together.
- Unzip file the Root Tool you download to get your the rooting files
- Plug your A810S Phone to computer via USB
- Run Step.1-Fastboot.bat. Your phone will restart now
- Run Step.2-ROOT_A800S.bat when you see VEGA logo, immediately.
- Wait your phone restart. DONE.
Here is tool for install Recovery: Download
Follow these steps to install Recovery 220.127.116.11:
- Extract zip file and copy recovery5820.img to root of your internal memory (Please take Note not sdcard, that external).
- Enable USB debugging
- Plug your phone to computer.
- Run recovery.exe, enter any key to start.
- Your phone will restart to Recovery.