- MT6577 USB VCOM Driver (W7/Vista/W8) Must Installed Download
- USB data cable buy one
- SP Flash Tool Download
Flashing the whole ROM
- First of all open SP Flash Tool, then click Scatter-loading button to load the correct scatter file
(MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt or MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, depending on which phone you have) for your device and ignore any message that may appear.
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Press F9 (or hit Download button) and connect your phone into the computer via USB data cable.
The process will start and a red progress bar will appear.
- After the red progress bar is complete, there will appear a purple progress bar.
- Right after the purple progress bar is complete, a message will appear underneath it:
“Please insert USB cable in x seconds” and then the download will start right away (you will see the yellow progress bar filling up).
- When the yellow bar is complete, you’ll get a popup with a green circle and Download OK message, which means that the process has been successfully terminated.
- You can now safely disconnect your phone and turn it on. The process ends here.